Thursday, February 21, 2008
Typical Week
In the past week I have had an identity crisis, physically altered my body and taken part in a misdemeanor.
I died my hair a darker shade of red. I feel that God pushed the wrong button when he made me a blonde. My personality fits very well with being a red-head and i owe it to myself to be true to that. I showed up baclk at work with my Latino/Latina castmates who had some strong opinions about my new color. I was compared to a bustier Debra Messing , a porn star and Ariel (naturally since i work for Disney). Overall i was told by the Bussers (older mexican men) that I was muy bonita....could there be better compliment.
I suffer from a disease called Insomnia. You may have heard of it. To deal with it iIchoose to medicate. The meditation, sleeping upside down, bananas, and warm milk all didnt seem to do the trick- who would have guessed. In my medicated state the other night I became a little "loopy" and at some point fell off of my bed onto the floor, onto my right hand. I sprained two fingers and am now wearing a brace for stability and no longer taking the medicine. I will survive.
As I was leaving work this afternoon a woman I work with named Angel, (very appropriately for this story) called me over towards her and asked me what my bra size was. Some may say too personal, but I willingly told her and she then proceeded to offer me a selection of bras she was selling out of her purse. They were from Victorias Secret, so totally legit, some of them even still had the tags on! I am not a fan of bra shopping so I willingly, without trying it on, bought one of her bras out of her car. I thought that nothing of it, just excitement for a new bra ata cheap price. I then came home and my brother enlightened me to the fact that I had most likely just purchased a stolen bra. Damn Angel, I would have never thought she had it in her. Bra feels great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha... bra bootleggers? seriously??? That' awesome! I must say that you do make a good redhead. Sometimes I have to get away from the blonde too. They say redheads have the best of both worlds. The radiance of a blonde and the sophistication of a brunette. I'd like to know what that feels like. Someday I'll dye this mop a true red.
Post a Comment