Tuesday, March 18, 2008

tag

So Miss Kristine "tagged" me and i have tell 5 random things about myslef. Too bad I talk A LOT and do not have too many things everyone does not already know. 1. The majority of the music on my i-pod came out before 2004 and after 1993, not totally proud of that. 2. I have made a conscious effort to read the weather report everyday since i was in grade schoool, i feel it is The most important part of the news. 3. I used to tell everyone that I was going to replace Tom Brokaw as the NBC correspondent to the White-House, and I was serious, and 17. 4. I feel it necessary to blow in the bottom of a glass before I drink out of it to get any dust out, slightly OCD. 5. I can not go to sleep in my bed until it is made, even if it is midnight and I am just about to get back in it. Now I tag Maggie and Jessica

3 comments:

Kristine said...

great stuff. i don't know if I knew any of those things about you. i would looove to see you as the next tom brokaw.

Maggie said...

Oh! I just found the tag!

Heidi Smith said...

Mary, me too!!! About the bed thing. Hahaha, I just found your blog...I know this post is from a long time a go.