Friday, May 2, 2008
not appropriate
I am sitting in the Library "studying" and there is a girl sitting next to me having a conversation, on the phone, in her outside voice, discussing the Brain Tumor, that the woman on the other end of the line has. Really? here? From what I could pick-up, which was every word, it seems apparent that it may not be canceruos just fluid built-up from the horse accident a few years back, not the recent car accident. But mom does not know yet. To be continued....maybe if I sit here again tomorrow I can get the rest of the story and find out the diagnosis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I seriously hate the library. I have to always be listening to my iPod or get so mad at the people around me for making noise. The noise I hate the most is the fluttering sound of dozens of people typing away. I hate it. I need to find some other place on campus that's quiet with a computer.
Post a Comment